- Biographies of Women Mathematicians, Agnes Scott College
- Canadian Women in Science, Library and Archives Canada
- Contributions of 20th Century Women to Physics, UCLA
- Darwin Correspondence Project
- Echo Women in Science and Engineering
- Feeding America - Click here to see Michigan State University's Feeding America digital collection. This collection, created by Michigan State University library and the MSU museum, provides full text access to a number of American cookbooks from the late 18th to the early 20th century.
- HEARTH at Cornell University - This link is to the HEARTH website at Cornell University. HEARTH provides access to works in home economics from 1850 to 1950.
- History of Psychology
- Iowa State University, Archives in Women in Science and Engineering
- Matrix - MATRIX is devoted to the application of new technologies for teaching, research, and outreach. As one of the premier humanities computing centers in the United States, MATRIX creates and maintains online resources, provides training in computing and new teaching technologies, and creates forums for the exchange of ideas and expertise in the field.
MATRIX houses major digital library repositories including to the African Online Digital Library (AODL), Detroit Pubic Television’s American Black Journal video archives, Historical Voices, and The Quilt Index. MATRIX also hosts the international scholarly networking community, H-Net.
- San Diego Supercomputer Center Women in Science
- Smithsonian Pictures of Women Scientists
- Women & Botany in 18th and Early 19th Century England - This link will take you to a Michigan State University digital collection dedicated to women and botany in 18th and early 19th century England.
- Women's Writings Before 1700 - This is a link to Other Women's Voices. This site provides links to women's writings before 1700, including Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179)